Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security for Outdoor Shopping Center
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
- Shifts Available
- Evening, Overnight
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 160,000 phenomenal employees.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more!
Current AU employees can earn themselves up to an additional $2,000 by referring friends and family. - Be sure to ask about details during your interview!!
No Prior Security experience is required as we will train and certify the right person(s).
Must be 18 yrs or older with a GED/HS Diploma
Must be able to pass a Criminal Background
Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test
This position requires a valid driver's license as you will patrol in a company vehicle.
** We are offering a Substantial Sign-On Bonus to those hired with a Security License** For those hired without a current Security License; we will cover the cost to get you certified**
Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! ?
You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories.
We also offer great part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today! Click/Copy the link to apply:
Feel free to call Rich @ (971) 713-2154 to schedule your interview Today!!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.