Umpqua Indian Development Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Stix Sports Bar Cook,FT
at Umpqua Indian Development Corporation
Seven Feathers Casino Resort
OR-Canyonville - Seven Feathers Casino Resort
# of openings:
Responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the culinary department. Assists the on duty supervisor to ensure proper food preparation and quality throughout all food outlets.
- Prepares food items as directed by the Chef. Assists the Chef and Kitchen Staff in everyday food preparations.
- Maintains a clean and safe workstation according to the standards set by the Resort, including walk in coolers and storage areas.
- Responsible for the good safety and health practices throughout the Stix department, including emergency and security procedures
- Remains current on all Resort policies and procedures.
- Maintains proper and professional relationship with all Resort Staff.
- Performs other duties and special projects as requested.
- Provides constructive input to foster process improvement within the department.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of cooking experience.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and customer relations skills.
- Able to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Food Handlers Certificate or ServSafe Certificate required.
- Able to obtain a Class I Gaming License.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and well-groomed appearance at all times (specific standards available).