Umpqua Indian Development Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Umpqua Indian Development Corporation
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 5188
Seven Feathers Casino Resort
OR-Canyonville - Seven Feathers Casino Resort
# of openings:
Performs daily revenue audits, cash summaries, journals for entry and related revenue reports for Management.
- Verifies and records daily information into revenue audit forms for the organization’s various products and services sold, and runs backup reports while ensuring that the information recorded is correct and timely
- Reconciles credit card deposits to the revenue reports
- Communicates both written and verbally with all departments on variances, statistics and exceptions to Policy and Procedures and Internal Controls.
- Maintains a high level of integrity and impartiality
- Due to the operational nature of the hospitality industry, may be required to work varying schedules as business needs may dictate
- Maintains confidentiality of all information.Limits access to information on job-related, need to know basis
- Ability to be self-directed in clerical projects and ability to handle multiple tasks
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of experience in the auditing or accounting field
- 2 years of experience in the Gaming Industry required
- Good organizational, verbal, and customer relation skills
- Analytical and math skills
- Attention to detail
- Report writing skills required
- 10 Key by Touch required
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must be able to obtain a Class III Gaming License.