Umpqua Indian Development Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
K-Bar Steakhouse Host, PT
at Umpqua Indian Development Corporation
Seven Feathers Casino Resort
OR-Canyonville - Seven Feathers Casino Resort
# of openings:
Assists the Maitre D’ in directing the flow of activities of K-Bar Steakhouse. In absence of the Maitre D’, greets the guests and escorts them to their tables. Responsible for providing a pleasant atmosphere for the guest entering and leaving the steakhouse.
- Greets Resort guests entering and leaving K-Bar Steakhouse. Provides pleasant, courteous guest service inquiring about the quality of food and the service.
- Responsible for accurately maintaining the reservation book. Knowledgeable on daily specials and wine list.
- Maintains the high standards of housekeeping and sanitation of K-Bar Steakhouse.
- In the absence of the manager, handles any complaints or concerns from the guest, in a continuous effort to provide superior guest service.
- Provides constructive input to foster process improvement within the department.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
- 1 year of experience working in a restaurant or a customer service business (retail service desk) required.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and customer relations skills.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office Programs.
- Current Food Handler or ServSafe Certificate required.
- Current OLCC License required.
- Must be able to obtain a Class I Gaming License.
- Must maintain a clean, neat, and well-groomed appearance at all times (specific standards available).