Umpqua Indian Development Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
K-Bar Steakhouse Busperson, PT
at Umpqua Indian Development Corporation
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 4041
Seven Feathers Casino Resort
OR-Canyonville - Seven Feathers Casino Resort
# of openings:
Assists the wait staff in assuring constantly and consistently, the creation of maximum guest satisfaction and dining pleasure.
- Ensures proper table settings, including placement of glassware, silverware, and dishes and the proper repair of all items used. Polishes silver and brass items for nightly dinner service.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all table items including table support items. Maintains the K-Bar Steakhouse high standards of housekeeping and sanitation.
- Maintains warm, hospitable guest relations in all contacts. Greets all guests with a friendly, professional attitude.
- Provides constructive input to foster process improvement within the department.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate required.
- 6 months - 1 year of experience dealing with customers/guests in the restaurant/hotel industry preferred.
- Able to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and customer relations skills.
- Current Food Handler or ServSafe Certificate required.
- Must be able to obtain a Class I Gaming License.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and well-groomed appearance at all times (specific standards available).