Umpqua Indian Development Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Guest Service Attendant, Pt
at Umpqua Indian Development Corporation
Seven Feathers Casino Resort
OR-Canyonville - Seven Feathers Casino Resort
# of openings:
Responsible for developing guest loyalty and relationships by providing superior service both internally and externally. Circulates throughout the gaming floor to interact with guests to provide instruction on the use of slot machines, purchasing Keno tickets, food/beverage orders and providing proper change. Greets guests with enthusiasm and provides accurate information about casino events, entertainment, promotions, area events and attractions. Maintains floor surveillance in an assigned gaming area to ensure guest satisfaction, profitable operations, and compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Contributes to a high energy, fast paced environment that provides guests with an entertaining, fun and dynamic experience.
- Greets all guests with enthusiasm, welcomes them to the casino, explains services, and assists with special requests.
- Ensures that all guests are of legal drinking and gaming age (21) by checking ID when questionable.
- Ensures compliance with OLCC regulations
- Accepts drink and food orders from guests on the gaming floor and provide timely and accurate delivery of orders.
- Stocks and cleans side stations and self- serve stations
- Supports Seven Feathers Mission, “Deliver an Unforgettable Guest Experience”.
- Connects with guests by asking open-ended questions to assess guests’ needs and offering appropriate suggestions.
- Assists guests by providing solutions that best meet or exceed their needs while leveraging all available resources.
- Consistently treats all team members with respect and contributes to a positive work environment.
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Seven Feathers’ standards in guest engagement, visual offerings and general housekeeping.
- Provides proper change from currency bank issued at the beginning of the shift, and pays out jackpots or winning Keno tickets. Obtains authorization from supervisor on Keno tickets valued above a dollar amount designated by management.
- Reconciles money in bank and accounts for any discrepancies. Replenishes bank by even money exchange transactions with a cage cashier.
- Maintains a neat and clean gaming area and calls in custodial or maintenance staff if needed.
- Initiates, verifies, and witnesses jackpot pay outs including resetting the slot machines and taking the winning ticket to the cashier.
- Performs minor maintenance on the machines including bill jams and printer paper changes.
- Assists the guest in completion of W-2G tax form when pay exceeds the amount currently designated by the IRS.
- Circulates through assigned area, while maintaining close floor surveillance to monitor guests and machines and to detect and report problems or irregularities.
- Ensures all guests are of legal age to participate in gaming activities.
- Resolves guest concerns, complaints, or suggestions or refers them to management in a continuous effort to provide superior casino guest service.
- Provides constructive input to foster process improvement within the department.
- Stays current on all Title 31 regulations and procedures for compliance.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or a GED Certificate preferred.
- 1 year of experience providing exceptional guest service in a similar environment required.
- Cash handling experience required; ability to work quickly, efficiently and accurately with all denominations.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively within constantly changing internal and external environments.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities and tasks at once in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a current OLCC and Food Handlers Card.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to obtain a Class III Gaming License
- Must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance at all times. (Specific Standards available)