Therapeutic Associates Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Speech Language Pathologist
at Therapeutic Associates Inc.
Therapeutic Associates, Inc. is seeking a part-time (8-16hrs per week) Speech Language Pathologist to be a part of an exciting, brand new outpatient clinic in Springfield, OR that will treat adults and pediatrics with primarily neurological conditions. The new clinic will be located in the same building with Oregon Neurology Associates, which means you will have a direct line of communication with the referring physician and the ability to promote your profession and the services! Patient scheduling will allow for one-on-one treatments between you and the patient! The new clinic will serve people of all ages and abilities with diagnoses including, but not limited to, cerebral palsy, cognitive delay, cervicogenic headaches, Parkinson's Disease, post-concussive syndrome, ADD/ADHD, Autism and other various neurological conditions.
We are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist that is comfortable working with a wide variety of neurological patients from pediatrics to adults. Someone who can identify cognitive, speech, and functional deficits to assist our patients with their daily tasks and assist family members with continuation of care. A motivated Speech Therapist that is willing to directly speak with and work with referring physicians regarding TAI's services and the impact speech therapy has on patients is highly desired!
Additionally, our team needs a SLP who is able to communicate effectively with the patient, family, PT and OT so all can be educated on how to best approach future sessions and provide the best quality care for our patients.
1) Master's of a Speech and Language Pathology program accredited by the American Speech and Hearing Association
2) Current Speech Pathology License from the state of Oregon
3) Clinical Certificate of Competence (CCCs) from the America Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)
4) Current BLS
5) Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodation in regards to working with pediatric and adult patients
1) Speech, language and cognitive assessment and interventions for the pediatric and adult population
2) Knowledge or experience regarding post-concussive assessment and treatment
3) Ability to work as a part of a therapy team with OTs and PTs
A candidate with experience is preferred but new grads are welcome to apply.
For additional clinic information, click here.
Read more about the Clinic Director here.
OR-Springfield, Oregon Neurology Associates (189 ONA)