The Oregon Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Services Representative needed for our General Surgery and Burn clinic in North Portland
at The Oregon Clinic
Over the past 25 years, The Oregon Clinic has grown from a small group of six medical practices with forty physicians, to one of the largest specialty medicine practices in the country. Today, The Oregon Clinic is a patient-centered, data-driven, professional medical and surgical specialty practice that serves patients throughout the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area and beyond with more than 250 providers spanning over 30 specialties.
For the 5th year in a row The Oregon Clinic is proud to be one of the top ranked Large Employers in Oregon.
Join our Team!
The General Surgery and Burn Division of The Oregon Clinic is seeking a full-time (36 hours per week, Monday - Friday) Patient Services Representative to join our clinic located at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center in North Portland. We are searching for an experienced candidate with a friendly demeanor, great attitude, and customer-focused work ethic. Responsibilities include welcoming and greeting patients, collecting co-pays, obtaining and completing insurance information, answering phones, scanning, updating records, and other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will have 2 years of medical front office experience. Candidates must have the ability to multitask, work well with others as part of a team, and be able to maintain a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced office. Starting pay range, based on experience: $14.34 - $17.92
Medical, Vision, and Rx Insurance is 100% paid for by The Oregon Clinic for full-time employees.
- Minimum of 1 year of medical front office experience in a specialty clinic
- Prior scheduling experience required
- Prior experience with Centricity preferred
- Excellent phone skills and customer service skills
- Excellent attendance, positive attitude and strong work ethic are required
- 5% 401K Match clinic funded pension-type plan
- 70% Monthly Trimet Pass Subsidy
- Company Provided Long Term Disability/Life Insurance/EAP
- Access to Pre-tax Medical Spending Account/Dependent Care Account
- Employee discounts at Adidas, Sprint, Columbia, Apple, AT&T, and more!
- Employee Imaging Discounts
- Emergency Assistance while Traveling
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
The Oregon Clinic is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an EEO Employer. Offers are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
We are an Oregon Benefit Company: An Oregon Benefit Company is a type of corporation that considers its impact on society and the environment in the business decision-making process, in addition to earning a profit.