The Oregon Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Records Representative needed for our Gastroenterology South clinic in Oregon City
at The Oregon Clinic
Over the past 25 years, The Oregon Clinic has grown from a small group of six medical practices with forty physicians, to one of the largest specialty medicine practices in the country. Today, The Oregon Clinic is a patient-centered, data-driven, professional medical and surgical specialty practice that serves patients throughout the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area and beyond with more than 250 providers spanning over 30 specialties.
For the 5th year in a row The Oregon Clinic is proud to be one of the top ranked Large Employers in Oregon.
Join our Team!
The Gastroenterology South Specialty Group of The Oregon Clinic is seeking a full-time Medical Records Representative. This position will work primarily out of our Oregon City clinic, with the possibility of floating to our Newberg and Tualatin clinic locations on occasion. The position is responsible for scanning and indexing, converting documents to digital format and proper labeling of records, retrieving and releasing records, handling incoming faxes, performing timely communications via phone, email and instant message, and other miscellaneous duties as requested. We are looking for a team member who is detail-oriented, strong at multitasking and dedicated to high quality patient care. Starting pay range, based on experience: $14.57 - $17.14
Medical, Vision, and Rx Insurance is 100% paid for by The Oregon Clinic for full-time employees.
- Two years of experience in a medical office setting preferred
- RHIT or RHIA certificate preferred
- Prior experience working with Electronic Medical Records strongly preferred, specifically Centricity EMR
- Moderate to advanced computer skills required. Ability to successfully utilize OnBase, Adobe PDF, Microsoft Office Programs, ActiveFax, and Internet Explorer on a daily basis
- Excellent phone skills and customer service skills required
- Attention to detail and organization skills required, and a strong commitment to patient privacy guidelines
- 5% 401K Match clinic funded pension-type plan
- 70% Monthly Trimet Pass Subsidy
- Company Provided Long-Term Disability/Life Insurance/EAP
- Access to Pre-tax Medical Spending Account/Dependent Care Account
- Employee discounts at Adidas, Nike, Sprint, Columbia, Apple, AT&T, and more!
- Employee Imaging Discounts
- Emergency Assistance while Traveling
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
The Oregon Clinic is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an EEO Employer. Offers are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
We are an Oregon Benefit Company: An Oregon Benefit Company is a type of corporation that considers its impact on society and the environment in the business decision-making process, in addition to earning a profit.