The Mill Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Mill Casino
- Bar - Warehouse 101
- North Bend, OR, USA
- Part Time
BASIC FUNCTION (the primary purpose of this position):
Provide bartending and exemplary guest service in Warehouse 101 and Whitecaps.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Promote a clean, safe, healthy and friendly work environment for employees and guests; report and direct safety issues using the chain of command.
• Provide bartending and food service for guests in the bar/lounge offering a fun, friendly atmosphere in a professional manner.
• Be able to both open and close the bar/lounge and complete all required side work duties.
• Maintain guest alcohol awareness at all times and communicate this information with co-workers and supervisors.
• Must maintain guest and employee confidentiality at all times.
• Experience helpful, not required. Must be able to read and comprehend verbal and written instructions.
• Must be 21 years of age.
• Must have valid OLCC service permit and working knowledge of OLCC regulations.
• Previous experience in hospitality field with demonstrated excellent customer service abilities.
• Must have valid Food Handler's card and meet health, safety, and sanitation standards at all times.
• Must pass and remain in compliance with Coquille Gaming Commission background check and TMCH drug-free work place policies.
• Demonstrate ability to successfully navigate the MICROS system and accurately manage a cash bank, credit card activity, and balance with corresponding paperwork at the end of your shift.
• A consistent positive attitude towards the guests as well as towards your co-workers.
• Demonstrated ability to perform your duties with a minimum of supervision and handle multiple priorities and tasks.
• Ability to manage stress appropriately, to make decisions under pressure, to manage anger, fear, hostility and violence of others appropriately.
This description of duties, responsibilities and requirements is a summary, and is not intended to include all that may be assigned or required.