Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Body Painter (no weekends!)
at TEC Equipment
TEC Equipment is the West’s leading full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership, with over 1,300 employees in 26 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated. Click Here to Learn More About TEC Equipment.
Our collision centers provide the highest quality body, paint, fabrication, detail, and collision work and our technicians are trained to work on Volvo, Mack, Autocar, Hino, and other heavy duty equipment. Our Portland Body Shop is a fast-paced environment with the structure to grow, hosting three paint booths for handling various customer needs. We have an opportunity for a Body Painter to join our growing team of industry professionals. In this position, you will be responsible for providing full-service post-repair paint work for our customers’ equipment, performing all work in an efficient and safe manner and to industry quality standards.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
- Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays
- Uniforms and Cleaning Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Length of Service Recognition Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Paid CDL Medical Recertification Fee
- Steel-Toed Boot Program
- 24/7 Virtual Doctor Visits
- Tobacco Free Program
If you have the following, we encourage you to apply!
- Valid driver’s license
- Have own hand tools with experience and proficiency in use of all tools of trade
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in equipment painting
- Strong knowledge of medium and heavy duty trucks and equipment
- Strong knowledge of polyurethane paint coating systems
- Ability to meet all physical requirements of the job in a safe and alert manner
- Ability to consistently meet shop quality and efficiency standards
- Fiberglass/SMC panel repairs is a plus!
We believe our employees deserve a safe work environment - all offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503)-247-4065.