Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Creative Services Intern
at TDS Corporation
- TDS Broadcasting
Zolo Media – KOHD-TVABC and KBNZ-TV CBS, a #TDS Broadcasting Company, is looking to hire Creative Services/Content & Production Intern! As a Creative Services Intern, you will gain invaluable hands-on experience learning the process of concepting, writing, producing and editing television commercials and content with a broadcast television group. You will use tools such as: Adobe Premier Pro, After- Effects & Photoshop, as well as various cameras including an FS700 XD Camera, basic lighting and sound equipment.
We are looking for students with a good eye for shooting video, the ability to visualize and concept a story idea and basic writing skills as well as the desire to learn and use editing technology in a fast paced environment.
School is top priority so Zolo offers very flexible schedules, while requiring you to work up to 15 hours per week.
- Creation of promotional content (editing video from Central Oregon Daily programing) along with posting content on WordPress and pushing out through social media.
Concepting and Writing
- Probably one of the biggest challenges is taking a creative brief and envisioning an idea followed by a script that delivers the concept and tells the story. This applies for both television commercials and stories told through content.
- You will learn how to communicate with all stakeholders in the process of presenting ideas, producing them and delivering the content. Creative is an ever-changing process, so communicating direction and changes through the process is important.
Shooting and Delivery of Dynamic Content
- Support role in developing dynamic TV and web stories, by arranging the shoot, setting up the location (and getting permissions), arranging for talent & props, and shooting commercials and promo’s. You will also learn how to support the team in delivering this content to various media outlets.
Video Editing and Production
- Support role in downloading video, editing, selecting music, typestyle, voice-over and special effects. Knowledge of basic design is important and will be learned as well.
- Earned or currently pursuing AA degree in Video Production or related field
- Training with camera equipment and editing software.
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe creative suite or additional editing tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn new software tools