Southern Oregon, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Janitor & Maintenance Assistant - Temporary Assignment (Medford)
at Southern Oregon, Inc.
- # of Openings
- Janitorial & Maintenance
- Housing Programs
How to Apply:
Please visit Personnel Source’s website at https://www.personnelsource.com/apply-with-us to complete an online application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Seeking candidates for Janitorial and Maintenance duties in the Medford area
Monday – Friday
Part- or full-time (flexible) shifts available
Long-term contract work
Location: The position starts in Grants Pass for training, then the primary work site will be in Medford.
Pay rate: $14.00/hour
Schedule: Monday – Friday. Hours can range from about 6 am to about 7 pm. Dependent upon the organization’s needs, the shift times may be able to be customized (e.g. – 6 to 10 am, 9 am to 5 pm, etc.).
Summary: The Janitor and Maintenance Assistant provides routine cleaning and light maintenance at facilities owned and/or managed by the agency.
- Keeps buildings in clean and orderly condition
- May include minor landscaping
- Performs heavy cleaning, such as cleaning floors, shampooing carpet, washing walls and glass, and removing trash
- Cleans and stocks restrooms
- Perform routine maintenance (changing light bulbs, air filters, etc.)
- Assists team members with transporting vehicles for repair and maintenance
- Monitors safety and security of assigned facilities
- Complies with safety regulations
- Reads, tracks, and completes repair work orders
- Safely maneuvers heavy objects, including furniture and appliances
- Maintenance experience and basic computer skills preferred
- Must be able to follow and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to work independently and flexibly, under general supervision
- Must handle shifting priorities and frequent distractions
- Must pass state-required background and DMV checks, possess a valid driver's license, and have a safe driving record
- Must also be able to pass a drug screen
Education: High School
Experience: Entry Level