Southern Oregon, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Janitor & Maintenance Assistant - Temporary Assignment (Grants Pass)
at Southern Oregon, Inc.
- # of Openings
- Janitorial & Maintenance
- Housing Programs
How to Apply:
Please visit Personnel Source’s website at https://www.personnelsource.com/apply-with-us to complete an online application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Seeking candidate for Janitorial and Maintenance duties in Grants Pass
Monday – Friday
Part-time shift available (20 hrs/wk)
Long-term contract work
Location: The primary work site is located in Grants Pass only.
Pay rate: $14.00/hour
Schedule: Monday – Friday. Hours are from 4 am – 8 am.
Summary: The Janitor and Maintenance Assistant provides routine cleaning and light maintenance at facilities owned and/or managed by the agency.
- Keeps buildings in clean and orderly condition
- May include minor landscaping
- Performs heavy cleaning, such as cleaning floors, shampooing carpet, washing walls and glass, and removing trash
- Cleans and stocks restrooms
- Perform routine maintenance (changing light bulbs, air filters, etc.)
- Assists team members with transporting vehicles for repair and maintenance
- Monitors safety and security of assigned facilities
- Complies with safety regulations
- Reads, tracks, and completes repair work orders
- Safely maneuvers heavy objects, including furniture and appliances
- Maintenance experience and basic computer skills preferred
- Must be able to follow and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to work independently and flexibly, under general supervision
- Must handle shifting priorities and frequent distractions
- Must pass state-required background and DMV checks, possess a valid driver's license, and have a safe driving record
- Must also be able to pass a drug screen
Education: High School
Experience: Entry Level