Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Sales Manager - Region 6
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- Based on Business Need
Supports the Region Manager in meeting and exceeding Region goals. Supports Sales Associates growth and development with an emphasis on helping them become a consultative partner for each customer they serve through a process that supports mutually profitable growth while promoting the concept of becoming the primary supplier in each account.
Assists the Regional Manager in the execution of budgeted region plans in the following areas:
- Sales Growth
- Case Growth
- Gross profit Dollars and % Growth
- New Account Growth
- Unique Line Item Growth
- Customer Line Item Growth
- Overall Profitability Goals
- Right Case Focus; Rebate Growth
- Business Solutions Support; In-Field Business Reviews
- Coordinate District Touches; including blitzes
- Demonstrate Leadership or Followership, as required by situation
- Stay present in the field, with Associates and Customers
- Sales Associate Development
- Hard Skills - Product Knowledge
- Soft Skills – including Communication, Leadership
- FSAST Selling Skills
- Restaurant and Kitchen Awareness
- Profitability and Financial Sense
- Technology Training
- Powersell, Sevicelink, IM, RM, PM, Microsoft Suite of programs,
- New Business Focus-TAP
- Increased Line Item Penetration-TIP
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
- Proven Leadership abilities.
- On-the-job experience - successful sales track record.
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to communicate with all levels of associates and customers.
- Demonstrated competence in computer skills; fluent in basic business tools including Microsoft Office
- Excellent cognitive and financial skills
- High school Diploma or GED and 2 to 4 years college or equivalent experience required.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and required insurance.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled