Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Night Warehouse Shipping Manager
at Services Group of America
Job Reference #: 6671
Categories: Warehouse/Maintenance, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
Manage all aspects of the night operations. This includes directing warehouse and transportation supervisors and teams.
- Direct night warehousing functions to achieve budgeted KPI’s, including on-time departures, paperwork, through-put, accuracy, safety and sanitation.
- Appraise and evaluate results of overall operations regularly and systematically and report these results to the Warehouse and Transportation Managers.
- Monitor WMS reporting to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Accountable for the hiring and proper training of warehouse selectors.
- Train, evaluate and develop subordinate operation supervisors to ensure achievement of individual and Branch performance goals.
- Ensure sound working relationships within the department and with other departments and union through effective communications with associates and managers. Set priorities and requirements to help develop plans of action. Communicate resolutions of plans, plans of action, priorities and deadlines. Monitor and follow up on results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Logistics, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Three (3) years of distribution experience with emphasis in facilities and warehousing required.
- Labor relations, computer network systems, Microsoft and financial understanding a must.
- Good oral and written communication skills; ability to work well with all levels of associates, to organize prioritize, negotiate, manage and solve problems essential.
- Must pass all pre-employment screenings
To apply, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply directly online.