Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Health Care and Program Sales Associate - Central Oregon and Bend
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
Provide service to Healthcare, Bid and School accounts that ensures customer satisfaction by providing the best distribution at a profitable level for the company.
- Manage assigned territory in a manner that will ensure customer satisfaction while achieving Sales and Case Growth Goals.
- Provide superior consultative sales and service by utilizing Order Management, CRM, and other FSA proprietary Customer Solution Tools.
- Work with current and prospect accounts to gain new business.
- Visit with assigned accounts as well as prospect accounts on a scheduled basis.
- Draft letters and memos to keep customers and all FSA Departments updated onactivities.
- Review and improve service level by monitoring Out-of-Stock and Sub Reports, Price Over Ride Reports and Weekly Usage and Demand Reports.
- Work closely with Procurement Department to ensure that proper inventory levels of needed products are in stock at all times and available to assigned customers.
Prepare and present projected usage information to Procurement through use of Demand Planner in a timely manner as needed.
- Perform customer collections and work proactively to keep accounts current
- Attend sales related meeting and activities
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school equivalency required, with some college preferred.
- Experience in School, Health Care Bid or Chain Sales is required
- Computer skills required; knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
- Good oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize is vital, must work well in groups, and be able to manage heavy workloads with many interruptions.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled