Salem-Keizer Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
E192053 South Head Coach, Track
at Salem-Keizer Public Schools
Thank you for your interest in Salem-Keizer Public Schools. You may express an interest in this position by using the 'Apply to this Position' button.
Some coaching positions may require driving a district vehicle to transport students to and from events. In the 'Attachments' section, please upload a copy of the Certified Court Print of your current driving record. (Obtain from Department of Motor Vehicles, cost is $3.00).
- Temporary position starting the 2019-2020 school year.
- Possession of or ability to obtain ASEP/NFHS Certification, First Aid and CPR
- Salary based on the 2019-20 salary schedule and may be subject to change
To be given full consideration, a complete application consists of the following:
- Contact Information and EEO section
- Enter all current and former employers in the Employment History section
- Extra Curricular/Coach Skills
- Three References
- Complete Confidential Background Information
- Extra Curricular/Coach Questions
- Resume and Driving Record
Salem-Keizer School District is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job Contact Information
Friday, August 2, 2019 12:00 AM
(Pacific Standard Time)