Salem-Keizer Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
C190443-858 Four Corners, Special Programs Instructional Assistant
at Salem-Keizer Public Schools
Thank you for your interest in Salem-Keizer Public Schools. You may express an interest in this position by using the 'Apply for this Position' button. In order to be considered for this position you must complete all required sections of the application, including entering a complete work history in the Employment History section. All classified applicants are required to have either a high school diploma or GED.
In compliance with the federal ESSA, Salem-Keizer Public Schools has additional qualifications and requirements for this position. All paraprofessionals with instructional duties in programs supported by federal Title I funds must meet the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) requirements (see below for options to meet the requirements).
- 6.25 hr/day
- Limited Term to June 9,2020
- Monday - Friday
- Hours to be determined
- Will work student contact days only
- May require supervision of students during bus riding
- May assist with physical and/or behavior management, communication and instruction
If you meet any of the below ESSA requirements, you must register this information with the district by attaching transcripts and/or test results to your job application. These materials will be reviewed to verify that the requirements are met.
- Possess an Associate of Arts or Science degree or higher; or
- Complete coursework at an institution of higher education. Transcripts must contain evidence of passing (C or higher) grades in classes equivalent to Chemeketa Community College's Reading 90 (in English), Writing 115 (in English), and Math 60; or
- Demonstrate proficiency in Reading, Writing, and Math at the equivalent of the above courses, as measured by the Compass (Oregon Community College) assessment or Accuplacer Assessment; or a passing score on the Praxis Core or Willamette Education Services District Paraprofessional Assessment.
Salem-Keizer Public Schools is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job Contact Information
Friday, September 20, 2019 12:00 AM
(Pacific Standard Time)