Salem-Keizer Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
C190096 Custodial Services, Substitute Custodian
at Salem-Keizer Public Schools
Thank you for your interest in Salem-Keizer Public Schools. You may express an interest in this position by using the 'Apply to this Position' button.
Salem-Keizer Public Schools is seeking applicants for Substitute Custodians to fill in for absent employees. Assignments are generally swing shift, beginning at 2:30 pm or 3:30 pm for eight hours per day, Monday through Friday. These positions work well for people who want to work three to five evenings per week depending on their availability and district absences.
- Performs routine building cleaning and minor building maintenance work using cleaning materials and equipment.
- Must be able to perform heavy physical labor and understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- One year of custodial experience desirable in addition to education equivalent to the completion of the twelfth grade.
- Must possess a valid Oregon Driver's License.
- Swing shift.
- For more information regarding this position, call Custodial Services Department at 503-399-3097.
8 hours/day, hourly, on call positions
The job description link below is the most commonly substituted position and is provided as a reference only.
To be given consideration you must have a complete application which includes the following:
- Contact Information and EEO section
- Enter all current and former jobs in the Employment History section
- Custodial/Maintenance Skills
- Three references in the Reference section
- Complete Confidential Background Information
- Classified Application Questions
Salem-Keizer School District is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job Contact Information
Tuesday, July 9, 2019 12:00 AM
(Pacific Standard Time)