Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Loan Advisor Assistant
at RPM Mortgage
The Loan Advisor Assistant performs administrative duties to support the business objectives of the Loan Advisor. The primary responsibilities are to provide administrative and organizational support to effectively process a loan from application to close. Responsibilities include screening calls, preparing loan packages for submittal and communicating with vendors, clients and staff. This position is located at our Portland Office.
- Relieves the Loan Advisor of administrative detail and coordinates loan work flow to include screening calls, preparing loan packages for submittal and communicating with vendors, clients and staff.
- Ability to interpret and review Purchase Agreements, Appraisals, Tax Forms and Title documentation.
- Update and follow up on delegated tasks to ensure progress to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Check timelines on incoming requests and prioritize daily tasks accordingly.
- Process replies on own initiative or from managers dictation or notes.
- Handle all inquiries within licensing capacity.
- Maintain client database and calendar.
- Other duties and tasks assigned as needed by Loan Advisor.
Education and Experience:
- Two years of recent experience in administrative capacity. Some college coursework preferred. Hold license or ability to be licensed.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications. Prior knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Calyx Point, and DataTrac preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state regulations and requirements with emphasis on MDIA, TILA and RESPA reform. Knowledge and understanding of conforming, jumbo and FHA loans preferred.
- Understands the loan flow process from application to closing including file structure and loan documentation requirements.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills plus proper telephone protocol.
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Tactfulness and proven ability to handled sensitive and confidential situations.
- Ability to work well with a wide range of people, work well under pressure and on deadline, and adapt to changing situations on a daily basis.
- Ability to use creative thinking to find solutions to problems.
We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.