Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Funeral Planning Center (FPC) - Planner
at Precoat Metals
Are you an elite sales professional? Are you driven by uncapped earning potential? Are you looking for a great company that values their employees? Look no further!
Precoa is employee-focused, with a positive, upbeat culture. You will enjoy an autonomous environment, with warm leads, a state-of-the-art calling application, and great hours! Be rewarded for your salesmanship with unlimited monthly bonus opportunities and a great base pay!
Precoa is a national sales and marketing company within the preneed insurance industry. We are the nation’s leading provider of an innovative marketing, lead generation, and appointment setting system called Proactive Preneed. Located in Portland, OR, Precoa has been recognized 7 years in a row by the Oregonian’s Top Workplaces, and supports our partners, both internal and external, through our core values of KINDNESS, PROGRESSION, and CRAFTSMANSHIP. We approach each interaction with these values in mind and look for employees that can positively contribute to our company and culture.
As an inside sales representative with Precoa, you will be following up with warm leads regarding their interest in preplanning, and scheduling a time for them to meet with an industry professional in their community.
Main responsibilities for this role:
- Make outbound calls to set quality appointments for industry professionals to share the importance of preplanning
- Overcome objections and build value in appointments with warmth and empathy
- Efficiently manage warm leads presented through CRM system
- Partake in various ongoing job training, along with department meetings, and All-Hands meetings
Competencies and skills needed:
- Strong sales acumen
- Demonstrate common sense, compassion, and empathy, on the phone and with colleagues
- Build strong relationships with customers, team members
- Ability to sit for long periods of time on the phone
- Knowledge of basic PC operations and software
- Ability to type notes into CRM effectively
- Ability to work any designated day shift (Monday-Thursday 9 hour shifts, Friday 4 hour shift and done by noon)
Education and/or Experience:
- 1-3 + years of sales experience
- High School diploma/GED or higher
- Great work hours
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401k with match program
- Ping pong, Foosball
- Fully stocked breakroom
- Generous PTO package
- 9 paid holidays, bereavement, parental leave