Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Service Technician
at Peterson Cat
- Requisition #
- Diesel Technican - Earthmoving
Customer First | Integrity | Excellence | Teamwork | Fun!
Peterson Machinery has an immediate need for an experienced Field Service Technician at our Medford, OR location.
At Peterson our Vision is to be our customers’ first choice. We put our customers first and continually strengthen our partnerships through our employee’s hard work, ingenuity and determination. Our 80 year history is a reflection of our collective efforts and focus.
We provide a family oriented environment that promotes safety, personal growth and professional achievement. Critical to our continued success is hiring and developing exceptional employees. We are deeply committed to providing an environment necessary to attract and retain engaged employees who will relentlessly strive to reach Peterson’s strategic goals and vision. We have high standards for our employees, with good reason. They represent Peterson, our family, our brand, and our values to customers and our team members.
We have high expectations and so do you. You are exceptionally motivated, have outstanding skills, and are looking for more than just a job. We offer competitive wages, generous benefits, and promotional opportunities at a family owned and operated business that really cares about employees. If you want to work side-by-side with others who are passionate about customer service, consider joining our team. You can help us write more chapters in our success story as we move towards celebrating our 100 year anniversary.
• Repair, replace or rebuild engines, transmissions, fuel systems, final drives, steering clutches, cross-shafts, hydraulic components including pumps, motors, valves, and all related components, electrical and air systems.
• Possess basic computer knowledge and ability to use service software required in position.
• Ensure assigned company vehicle maintains a clean professional appearance and is in proper working order.
• Perform assigned tasks in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
• Follow manufacturer and company service guidelines and procedures to ensure quality work and to preserve and document component failure information for accurate failure analysis.
• Project a positive professional image with customers.
• Develop and maintain a strong customer service relationship with all customer contacts.
• Other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
• Experience in troubleshooting and diagnosing equipment malfunctions
• Ability to become DOT certified with DOT Medical Card
• Ability to obtain lift truck operator certificate
• Maintain a tool inventory sufficient to perform assigned tasks
• Physical requirements include ability to lift 50 pounds, standing, walking, and bending
• Maintain valid CDL and a clean driving record
• Excellent attendance and punctuality essential
Peterson Machinery Company is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. Minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. A drug screen and background check is required.