Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level Technician
at PAPÉ KENWORTH
PAPÉ MACHINERY, INC. – AGRICULTURE & TURF DIVISION – HARRISBURG, OR
ENTRY LEVEL TECHNICIAN: Position will diagnose and repair Agriculture equipment and/or small engines as an entry level mechanic. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and diagnosing (troubleshooting) basic to complex equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Repairing, replacing and/or rebuilding engines, transmissions, final drives, steering, clutches, hydraulic components, electrical systems and air conditioning systems.
- Determining correct parts needed to complete the task and order in a timely manner from the Parts Department, as well as returning all unused parts in a timely manner.
- Communicating in a courteous and effective manner with customers regarding all aspects of the work being performed.
Applicants should have working knowledge of equipment and 1 plus years’ experience working on equipment, preferably in the Agriculture and Turf industry. Will also accept applicants with a Diesel Tech Degree in lieu of experience. Must be self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.