Oregon State Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Teller (30 hrs/wk)
at Oregon State Credit Union
- Corvallis, OR, USA
- $15/hr + bonus
- Part Time
Tired of working 2 jobs? This might be the perfect opportunity for you to work steady hours and still have some time for family and fun! At Oregon State Credit Union, we are about offering unsurpassed service. If you have an outgoing personality, a real desire to help others, a knack for math and the willingness to do your best every day, join us in creating financial solutions that makes lives better!
As a part-time (30 hrs/wk) Teller in our Financial Center Branch, you'll get to know our members in order to identify needs and provide solutions that are in their best financial interest. While processing financial transactions like cash deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and check cashing, you'll model our culture of accountability, active listening, collaboration, and expressing appreciation. This is NOT the sort of part-time job that you can fit in around in-person classes but it would work perfectly for someone who has flexibility in their personal schedule to start a financial career with an organization committed to promoting from within. Cash handling accuracy, computer skill, professionalism and confidence are required.
Since it began in 1954, Oregon State Credit Union has been a member-owned, not-for-profit financial services institution. We exist for the benefit of our member-owners, and not to profit from them. That's what makes us different from banks and how we're able to create financial solutions that make lives better. The service you'll provide to our members by handling their cash transactions is at the very heart of our business and critical to our success.
Schedule: Days and times vary; must be available to work any shift M-F between the hours of 7:15 am and 5:45 pm, and some Saturdays until 2:15 pm. (Time off during the week if working Saturday.)
What you will need to be successful:
- Positive attitude and self confidence
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Cash handling, public contact, and Excel computer experience
- Six months relevant experience in the financial industry? -Even better!
Ways we'll appreciate you:
- A positive atmosphere
- Initial and on-going training; promotion opportunities
- Competitive wages, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid PTO time
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401k Retirement savings plan with an amazingly generous employer contribution!
- Tax-saving Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, company clothing, wellness and recognition programs
Location: 1980 NW 9th Street, Corvallis
Work type: Part-time (30 hrs/wk), non-exempt
Compensation: $15/hr + bonus
Equal opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
The above information is intended to provide the general nature of work performed in this position and outline primary qualifications. See the job description for complete details.