OnPoint Community Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Financial Advisor
at OnPoint Community Credit Union
- Location :
- 1700 NW Civic Dr.
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
OnPoint Community Credit Union is partnered with Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., one of the leading Broker/Dealers in the country. Together we have a commitment to provide an exceptional client experience to support and build a successful investment program by assisting members to make sound investment and financial planning choices. We pride ourselves on our high standard of service, collaborative team environment and strong member commitment. We tailor our approach in meeting unique needs of our clients with an emphasis on personalized goals-based planning which has resulted in steady growth and expansion in our exceptional member base.
Associate Financial Advisors at OnPoint address and assess future financial and investment needs of our members and are detail oriented and possess a strong desire to advance professionally with an experienced and motivated team. We provide a competitive compensation plan; 100% paid premiums for employee medical, dental and vision; 401k matching; tuition reimbursement, professional certification support and more! OnPoint is growing, and we are looking for someone like you to join us.
- Network, serve and build relationships with new and existing financial planning & investment clients
- Assess clients’ short term and long term investment needs.
- Advise clients on investment strategies and other financial decisions
- Prepare presentations that recommend various financial products
- Review and communicate portfolio performance to clients
- Prepare and update financial plans based on client circumstance.
- Develop and enhance referral relationships both within and outside financial organization
- Develop best practices and systematized processes by using comparative industry analytics, profitability, and strategic planning tools
- Participate in local groups and presentation opportunities as appropriate.
- Proactively refer additional Credit Union products and services in alignment with strategic organization goals. Support all branch product and campaign launches.
- Stay current on industry news, regulations, planning resources, product features and offerings.
- Complete any required continuing education in a timely manner and maintain all required active securities and other industry licenses.
- Follows all rules and regulations set forth by the Credit Union, FINRA, SEC, and the broker/dealer.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience creating a comprehensive financial strategy, assessing needs, identifying, and recommending financial solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of investment products and financial planning services
- Experience with eMoney, Money Guide Pro, preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Strong technology and computer skills
- Strong work ethic, dedicated, results-driven, and highly goal oriented.
- Strong presence: ability to present oneself assertively, convincingly, and with confidence to establish credibility and respect with others
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and ability to make decisions that exercises prudent judgment.
- A true team player and collaborator, translating knowledge and experiences into solid productive relationships internally and externally with demonstrated ability to cultivate effective revenue generating partnerships
- A respected business partner who adds value to the broader team and can diplomatically handle conflict;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to manage multiple high level tasks/projects at once
- FINRA Series 7 and 65 or 66
- State Life & Health Insurance license
- Minimum three years’ experience in financial services (i.e. Investments, Banking, or other related field)
- Successful completion of background checks and pre-employment assessments
- Oregon State Driver’s License
- Four year degree desired, preferably in business related field
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC), or other investment industry designations or certifications desired
- Experience working in a bank or credit union
Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA / SIPC, and are not insured by credit union insurance, the NCUA or any other government agency, are not deposits or obligations of the credit union, are not guaranteed by the credit union, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal. Investment Advisory Services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. OnPoint Community Credit Union and OnPoint Wealth Management & Investment Services are not registered broker/dealers and are independent of Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.