OBEC Consulting Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at OBEC Consulting Engineers
This is a part-time position responsible for providing front desk, administrative, and word processing/document production support for the office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Monitor and answer phone calls. Greet visitors.
- Manage conference room and vehicle reservations and courier services.
- Perform general office duties such as maintaining office and kitchen supplies, coordinating building maintenance and repairs, managing mail pickup and delivery.
- Manage food and drink orders for onsite meetings.
- Assist with staff travel logistics.
- Coordinate local office staff meetings, social, and philanthropic events.
- Word process letters, reports, specifications, and other documents. Reproduce, bind, and deliver proposals and reports.
- Assist Office Manager, Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting, and other departments as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential /functions.
Education and/or Experience.
Two years related experience and/or training.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations.
Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Must be 18 years of age or older to be covered by DOWL’s vehicle insurance.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to create and interpret graphs/charts.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Requires sufficient English skills to compose correspondence, proofread documents, and effectively communicate with supervisors, other staff, and clients.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
- Working knowledge of Internet/email; Microsoft Word and Excel; and type 65 wpm.
- Accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness are essential. Ability to prioritize special projects and daily workload to ensure that all work is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Physical Demands. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk and use hands to handle or type. The employee must infrequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.