Mountain Management Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager - Multifamily Construction
at Mountain Management Group
Job Reference #: 8126808
Multi-Family Construction Group currently seeking a Project Manager in Portland, Oregon. This position will report to the Vice President of Construction.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with the Construction Executive in interacting with subcontractors
- Partner with the Construction Executive in the drafting of client proposals
- Partner with the Construction Executive on contract administration and management
- Work with preconstruction, estimating and scheduling on project estimate and schedule
- Provide direction to the project team to complete the projects safe and on time
- Perform on-site Project Manager duties on small scope projects
- BS in a Construction related field preferred.
- Multi-Family Construction required.
- Podium Construction required.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, APM, PM, Project Engineer, Multifamily, Multi Family, Multi-Family, Construction, Apartments, Condos,
Additional Locations: Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland