Molalla River SD 35
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Building Technology Lead - Molalla Elementary
at Molalla River SD 35
To provide building level technical assistance with computers and other technology hardware, software maintenance and other trouble shooting needs. Building Techs will be the first contact for their building and they will contact additional technology support if necessary.
- Set-Up Technology for meetings
- New teacher training and availability
- Troubleshoot teacher laptop problems (not labs)
- Troubleshoot Internet issues
- Troubleshoot email issues
- Troubleshoot projector and document camera issues
- Troubleshoot application issues (IXL, Synergy, report cards, etc.)
- Troubleshoot printer problems and setup printer drivers
- Lead staff trainings on technology related items -includes report cards, CIPA, IXL, SMART boards, etc.
- Blow-out projectors (every 3 months – Sep./Dec./Mar./June)
- Provide routine maintenance and repair support for hardware and software problems
- Identify problems that need to be referred to the District Technology Coordinator(s)
- Serve as a liaison between the building and District Technology Coordinator(s)
- Provide assistance on creating, processing, and sorting technology work orders
- Log work hours and tasks for analysis of teacher needs
- Coordinate training opportunities that are sponsored by others (e.g., CESD)
- Participate in all district training provided as required to perform building duties
- Advocate appropriate and innovative uses of technology
- Attend monthly Technology Committee meetings
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- A current licensed employee of MRSD
- Working knowledge of computer hardware, software, and peripherals on the Macintosh and DOS/Windows platforms
- Completion of training or demonstration of competency in the areas of performance responsibilities
- Ability to assist others in the effective and efficient use of technology
- Ability to work independently to solve problems and schedule tasks in an environment of changing priorities and emergency situations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and professional relationships, and work in harmony with supervisors, staff, students, and the general public
- Desire to learn and keep pace with changing technologies
- Work is performed primarily indoors
- Frequent or prolonged standing, walking, sitting, talking, hearing conversations will be required.
- Requires accurate perceiving of sound, near and far vision, depth perception, handling and working with materials and objects.
The employee maintains the integrity of confidential information relating to a student, family, colleague or community member. The employee uses or relays personal information only in the course of performing assigned responsibilities and in the best interest of the individuals involved.
The employee follows all District or school policies, rules, regulations, memos, guidelines, announcements, applicable position descriptions, reasonable requests by proper authority and provisions of the contract.
The employee demonstrates appropriate judgment and professional behavior at all times.
All licensed employees will meet the Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC) Standards for Competent and Ethical Educators and District Standards for Performance.
Job Contact Information
Tuesday, September 10, 2019 12:00 AM
(Pacific Standard Time)