Molalla River SD 35
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Molalla River SD 35
Auditorium Technician needed for Molalla High School Auditorium Events.
This causal hire position will begin as soon as posible.
Days and hours will vary.
Title: Auditorium Technician
Reports to: District Office Administrator
Evaluated by: District Office Administrator/MHS Administrators
- Set up, operate, and strike Auditorium sound and lighting technology for auditorium events. This includes assessing the clients’ specific sound and lighting needs, assisting with setup for the event, running sound and lights during the event, and striking the sound and lighting equipment after the event.
- High School Diploma
- Training and experience in Technical Theater
- Preferred Technical Theater experience in the Molalla High School (MHS) Auditorium
- Ability to work independently
- Provides timely responses to MHS Office Staff’s requests to work a requested Auditorium event.
- Works with the client to clarify specific Auditorium Tech needs for their event, within the restrictions set by the district, and provides an estimate of the time it will take to meet those needs.
- Maintains communication with supervisor regarding specifics of Auditorium Tech requests.
- Works with client to set up Auditorium Tech, within the restrictions set by the district.
- Works the event, running Auditorium Tech.
- Adheres to security expectations for the Auditorium by not allowing unauthorized access to the Tech Booth.
- Strikes and returns to storage all Auditorium Tech equipment (mics, cords, etc) immediately after event.
- Secures the booth before leaving the facility.
- Provides feedback to supervisor/MHS administration after each event.
- Performs such other tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor/MHS administration.
ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS, BONDING, AND/OR TESTING REQUIRED:
- Criminal Justice Fingerprint Clearance
Job Contact Information
Monday, January 8, 2018 12:00 AM
(Pacific Standard Time)