Mitchell International, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Mitchell International, inc.
- Job ID
- Regular Hire
Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while managing multiple high priorities
- Personal computer literacy and high competency in use of MS Word and ten key
- Strong detail orientation
- Ability to efficiently organize information from multiple sources
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Well developed customer service skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Understanding and knowledge of company's clients, products, departments and work flows, and applicable regulatory requirements and accreditation standards
- High school degree or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 0-2 years relevant customer service experience preferred
- Experience in health care, insurance, managed care or utilization management company preferred
- Potential travel up to 10% a month
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.