Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Engineering Intern
at Maxim Integrated
Product Engineering Intern
Non-Manager - Entry-Level (0+ years exp)
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.3 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
Maxim's Launch Program offers graduates and new talent within the industry the opportunity to gain hands-on professional experience
within an innovative, global company. We know that you have a lot to offer, and you’re ready to take on any challenge.?
As part of the Summer Internship Program, you’ll be given opportunities to learn, grow and have fun. Interns can expect:
Meaningful projects that you drive and own
Mentorship and support from working professionals
Collaboration with experienced professionals to solve current challenges
Social and networking opportunities with interns across the U.S.
Career and personal development workshops
Learning opportunities with Maxim’s CEO and other executives
Company sponsorship to participate in sports leagues, community activities, and races
- The opportunity to present your project work to all Maxim employees at an “Intern Symposium” event near the end of the summer.
- Do well and you may be offered a full-time offer with Maxim upon graduation!
Maxim is seeking Product Engineering interns to enhance yield in a world class IC manufacturing environment.? As a product engineering intern, you will apply your skills in analog circuit analysis, device physics, and semiconductor processing to solve product yield problems at their root. Your tools will include a state of the art failure analysis laboratory, as well as advanced IC design and layout software.This is an opportunity to join an international team of talented design, test and process engineers, while delivering innovative products to market with high quality and yield.?
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform Yield Enhancement and Failure Analysis on a variety of analog and mixed signal integrated circuits
- Define problems by identifying failure modes, quantity of material affected, percent fallout, etc
- Perform data analysis, problem characterization, and fault isolation to determine the root cause of the problem
- Product reliability qualification testing and analysis
- Package qualification testing and analysis
- Temp/ voltage/ process corner characterization and associated product datasheet limit calculations
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher ( TMG requirement)
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Engineering or Physics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across engineering disciplines to solve problems
- Ability to own and drive projects with minimal supervision.
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
0% - 10%