Mavensoft Technologies LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager – IT, Construction, Communications / Data Center
at Mavensoft Technologies LLC
Job Reference #: 12701296
Candidates MUST be a IT Project Manager who has previous experience working within technical groups to accomplish infrastructure construction goals and broad understanding of datacenter planning and construction
Job Title: Project Manager – IT, Construction, Communications, Data Center Planning
Duration: 1 year (contract) 09/23/2019 to 09/25/2020
Location: 121 S.W. Salmon St. Portland Oregon USA 97204
• Experience working across technical groups to accomplish infrastructure construction goals (routers, servers, compute, storage, Data Center, Building IT systems, deployment of IT systems in new building).
• Broad understanding of datacenter planning and construction
• Working experience with a disparate group (construction, IT, communications).
· Working as a lead PM in client department level area, and at the same time reporting to a program manager for the larger effort.
· Time management, high degree of detailed organization and communication to
• Communication system knowledge would be helpful.
• Experience working in a construction environment would be helpful.
• Working with other PMs to accomplish goals is preferred.
Our client is seeking an experienced candidate for a new communications hub and communication infrastructure co-ordination and data center Development. This role will work/interact with 10 or so team members ~ IT and Communication engineers and technicians.
This position would be located at our client’s WTC site but the position would require travel to their Tualatin site a few times/week.
The PM in this role will be responsible for coordinating the construction of a new communications hub and communication infrastructure in support of the construction of our client’s new Integrated Operations Center facility in Tualatin. Additionally, the building will contain a new data center. This data center will replace our client’s current WTC data center and will be stood up as functional on day one and added to over time. The PM will work with IT and communication engineers to manage the construction process as well as the General contractor and system integrators to manage timelines, schedules, equipment staging, etc.
Years of experience required for this job: 2-5 years or more in project management.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering management or other related field or equivalent experience
Email your resume to: email@example.com
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/