M Financial Group.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inforce Service and Claims Concierge Service Manager
at M Financial Group.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 91cbbd0e-9484-4464-a7a4-12d01fa6d44a
- Develop plans, processes, and procedures to evolve senior management’s vision of a new service environment and paradigm for the M Financial Group.
- Develop communication and processes required to interface with the third party administrator (TPA) chosen to administer M Financial Group’s Spread Comp Product as well as future product offerings.
- Work with M senior leaders to include IT, Compliance, Legal, project managers, and other personnel to insure a successful launch of the service model upon release of the Spread Comp Product.
- Working with TPA leadership to insure that all functions required to service and process inforce variable life business and claims are identified and completed prior to product rollout. This will include but is not limited to:
- Forms development, correspondence library development, training on the chosen administrative system, fraud mitigation processes, annual privacy notifications, and processing functionality and procedures.
- Develop subject matter expertise with the FAST administration system and the knowledge, skill, and ability to train new customer service representatives with respect to its utilization.
- Coordinate and drive service and claims activities with both internal and external customers in order to ensure compliance with State, Federal, and industry regulations.
- Working with TPA leadership to develop and monitor appropriate service and quality metrics both for service and claims processing as well as a customer service call center when volumes dictate.
- Translate business strategy, needs, gaps, and metrics into opportunities designed to continually improve the customer experience and realize cost savings.
- Provide support to M Financial Group member firms on existing cases that are outside normal guidelines and require exception processing.
- Meet and exceed key operating targets with respect to service operations in consideration of both budget and time constraints.
- Develop a positive and proactive relationship with insurance carriers providing products to M Financial. Create open lines of communication with these carriers to ensure that cases requiring special attention or intervention can be handled in an expeditious manner, providing a concierge experience to M Financial partners requiring case assistance with these carriers.
- Achievement Orientation
- Impact and Influence
- Drive and Initiative
- Learning Agility
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Organizational Awareness
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related area from an accredited college or university.
- Recognized life insurance industry professional certifications are considered a plus to include:
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Fellow Life Management Institute (FLMI), Professional Customer Service (PCS) or Associate Customer Service (ACS).
- Must become NASD Series 6 registered within 3 months of employment with Series 26 registration required as supervisory responsibilities evolve.
- Minimum of 5 years progressively responsible experience in a life insurance or annuity customer service processing/call center environment, preferably with variable products, with a demonstrated understanding of life insurance products and related service/claim functions.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in a life customer service and claims processing environment with the ability to articulate, plan and put in place operational processes and procedures in a life customer service and claims operation.
- Demonstrated project management and process/productivity improvement skills.
- Ability to understand and translate business strategy into specific actionable and measurable goals for a team.
- Demonstrated ability to energize and coach others with constructive feedback
- Demonstrated customer service acumen focused on continuous improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively with M Financial member firms and to continually project a positive and professional image of the M Financial Group organization.
Job Conditions and Environment:
- Normal office environment/desk assignment
- Extensive use of PCs, computer terminal, display, keyboard, and mouse
- Extensive close work with documents, publications, databases, and spreadsheets
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.