Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Manager -Salem, Oregon Area
Job TitleRegional Manager -Salem, Oregon Area
We seek a full-time Regional Manager. The Regional Manager is responsible for daily management of the provider network within specific geographic area. Areas of responsibility include recruitment and daily management of provider network; complaint investigation and resolution; and outreach and education related to access and utilization of services. The Regional Manager will regularly interact with transportation providers, medical facility staff and members. This position will involve 50% travel throughout assigned region.
Provider Network Functions:
- Manages provider network to ensure that performance criteria are met
- Recruits and negotiates with provider network to meet budgeted costs
- Investigates provider payment and billing issues
- Over sight of provider files to make sure they meet all credential requirements and specifications
- Regularly meets with transportation providers
- Addresses issues and concerns raised by transportation providers
- Performs vehicle inspections to ensure vehicle compliance with all ADA and other Federal, State and Local regulatory standards
- Focuses investigations on appropriate assignment of level of service by LCI and/or facility, and potential fraud and abuse based on available billing and trip data
- Develops on going relationship with facilities
- Manages problem resolution and quality including complaint reports
- Provides in-services to facilities, medical groups and members regarding our services and processes to promote positive relationships
- Completes necessary reports related to assigned duties
- Regularly meets with stakeholders to ensure we meet their expectations
- Trains drivers using LCI-prescribed training curriculum.
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be requested to perform other duties from time to time.
- BA/BS degree preferred in business, marketing or healthcare related field.
- Requires demonstration of progressive management experience, preferably with transportation management, procurement, or customer service
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess superior time management skills, people management skills, be self motivated, and ability to work independently
- High level of technical competence to include proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel skills a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills: must be able to develop and implement action plans to address issues
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Ability to travel throughout assigned region
- Approximately 50% of work time is conducted in office setting and approximately 50% will require travel
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Must have a proactive approach to relationship building
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Work Location(s), Salem, Oregon
1275 Peachtree St NE 6th Floor, Atlanta, Georgia 30309