Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Office Manager / Controller Opportunity
at Lithia Motors
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Store Name
- Office Operations Support
- Support Services - Corporate Office
Business Office Manager/Controller - Future Opportunities!
Over 180 locations in 18 states!
Office Manager - Controller - Accountant - Bookkeeper
Come be a part of the Automotive Industry’s future with the Lithia Motors family, a Fortune 500 company! We are growing, and growing fast – and with growth comes opportunity. We are always seeking talented, passionate, enthusiastic leaders to join our successful team of Business Office Managers / Dealership Controllers.
Lithia Motors family includes Lithia Auto Stores, DCH Auto Stores, Baierl Auto Stores, Carbone Auto Stores, Downtown LA Auto Group, Day Automotive Group, Prestige Family of Fine Cars and more!
Growth Powered by People
Our Mission Statement embodies our commitment to our diverse and dynamic team, as well as the dedication we have to our customers from coast to coast. We live by our mission statement and our core values, because at the end of the day the prosperity and growth of our people are what make us successful.
- Earn Customers for Life
- Take Personal Ownership
- Improve Constantly
- Have Fun!
- Ensure timely and accurate posting of all store transactions
- Maintain financial controls according to Company and manufacturer requirements
- Maintain a positive Office culture, embracing the core values
- Create and maintain position outlines for office staff
- Ensure team is staffed with quality employees at the proper wage
- Recruit, hire and train office positions as needed
- Identify and train AOM and OM candidates for advancement opportunities, including cross training in all positions
- Maintain semi-monthly communication with Senior OM regarding opportunities and victories
- Participate in regular National OM communications
- Notify Internal Audit and Regional Controllers of all external (manufacturer, DMV, etc.) audit notifications and findings
Office Manager - Controller - Accounting Manager - Business Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or commensurate experience
- Two years of experience in an office/administrative management position
- Solid working knowledge of accounting office functions, accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial statements, and collections
- Working knowledge of dealership financial statements and dealership operations preferred
- Ability to embrace and embody our Core Values
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Office Manager - Bookkeeper - Controller - Business Office Manager