Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lithia Motors
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Store Name
- Medford BMW
Medford BMW is looking for a BMW Genius.
If you are a BMW product specialist or customer service professional who loves BMW's and making people happy, automotive retail might be perfect for you!
Get your career in gear today!
- Support sales representatives before, during and after the sale with focus on the customer product experience
- Demonstrate key technologies and explain benefits to customers
- Troubleshoot any customer needs or concerns with tech support
- Assist in test-drives to explain technologies and features of vehicle to customer
- Use technologies with demonstration software, including video product presenter to showcase vehicle configuration
- Experience working in product specialist role preferred
- Previous experience working in an automotive retail setting
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Outstanding customer service skills
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a Fortune 500 company.
With dealerships in 18 states we can offer the right career path for you!
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older.
- This is a driving position that requires an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.