Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Emergency Dispatcher- $17/hr.- 2nd Shift
at Kings III
|Title:||Emergency Dispatcher- $17/hr.- 2nd Shift|
Emergency Call Operator
Kings III is a growing fast paced company looking for only the best to join our emergency dispatch team. Our emergency dispatchers are dedicated to making a difference and saving lives, every day.
What we do:
Kings III Emergency Communications provides emergency telephones nationwide for elevators, parking garages, swimming pools etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- High school diploma or GED
- Extraordinary customer service skills including needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional active listening skills, giving full attention to what other people are saying, asking questions as appropriate without interrupting at inappropriate times
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Accurately type at least 38 wpm with an accuracy rate of 95% or better
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Dependable, organized and detail oriented
- Positive, competitive and determined attitude. A sense of humor is a plus!
Beneficial (but not required) Skills & Experience:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Current CPR/AED, HIPAA and/or AEMD certifications
- Current State of Oregon Alarm Monitor Private Security Professional license
- Previous experience with Manitou and/or Sedona Office
What you'll do:
As an Emergency Dispatcher, you will be handling calls from our emergency phones. We provide extensive, on the job training. Each day you will be helping those in need while working in a close, supportive environment.
Since emergencies can happen at all hours of any given day, Kings III Emergency Dispatch Center operates 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Must be available for 2nd shift (4:00pm to 12:00am) or 3rd shift (12:00am- 8:30am) and available to work both Saturday and Sunday as well as holidays.
What you'll get:
- A family-oriented company that places a priority on individual employee growth and well-being
- A benefits package including 401(k), Health, Dental, Vision insurance and PTO
- Starting pay rate of $17/ hr.
Kings III is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.