Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Assistant Internship
at Kartini Clinic
- 01-Jun-2019 to 01-Nov-2019 (PST)
- Portland, OR, USA
If you are an energetic, organized self-starter interested in Medical Assisting then this is a great opportunity for you!
Kartini Clinic, an innovative pediatric eating disorder clinic in Portland, OR is looking for an intern to join our team! At Kartini Clinic our mission to help children, is aided by our incredible multidisciplinary team. As an intern to the Registered Nurse (RN), you will have the opportunity to assist in the clinic's lab and to make a difference in the lives of young children.
While this is an unpaid internship, being an intern is a great way to gain experience in a competitive field and walk away with exceptional references. 16+ hours weekly.
- Assist with daily vitals
- Assisting the RN in screening patients for appropriate information
- Assist with call overflow
- Front Office and back office support training
- Must be a student with the ability to receive credit for a college program
- Epic training preferred
- Dependable, punctual and organized
- Non-smoker only (pediatric clinic)
- CPR Card
- Background Check (If hired)
This will be a 3 - 6 month internship, with flexible days and times during the work-week. Summer internship positions are currently full, but we are considering internship applicants starting September 2019.