Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
|Hospital:||Barlow Trail Veterinary Clinic|
Veterinarian Wanted: Progressive Pacific Northwest practice with great benefits, a committed team and minutes from beautiful Mt. Hood!
Barlow Trail Veterinary Clinic is an established, growing, and independently-owned practice located in beautiful foothills of the Cascade Mountain Range. The city of Sandy is just 30 miles southeast of Portland and minutes from Mt. Hood. We’re close to the excitement and variety of the city, but just far enough away to have a small-town, community feel. Enjoy the great outdoors and all that Mt. Hood, the Sandy River and everything in between can offer.
We’re seeking an experienced, friendly associate veterinarian or excellent recent graduate to join our experienced team. We can offer you:
- A strong and supportive team of committed professionals
- A multi doctor practice that offers opportunity for collaboration and learning
- Mt. Hood in our backyard. No place on earth has more miles of hiking trails in such close proximity, not to mention the other outdoor activities on the water and in the mountains.
- A culture that focuses on a strong sense of team and peer support
- An established, respected practice in a diverse community
- A dedication to the highest possible quality of medicine and comfort for our patients and clients
- An exceptional compensation package, including platinum level healthcare, best available dental coverage, PTO, CE allowance, 401K, gym membership, pet care benefit, volunteer benefit, and more.
We also offer facilities that allow top of the line veterinary care, every step of the way. We mean it when we tell our clients that their pets are family, and we’re dedicated to exceptional care and education. The successful candidate will:
- have a current OR State Veterinary License in good standing
- be DEA Licensed/eligible
- be USDA accredited/eligible
- be committed to continually learning new advances in compassionate, comfortable veterinary care
- have a flexible schedule, with ability to work on the weekends (even the owner works weekends here!)
This is truly a beautiful place to live and a wonderful opportunity to grow your career while you enjoy a great quality of life.
Interested? We would love to connect!
Please email resume or CV and references to: email@example.com.