Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
REEF Parking has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant in the Eugene-Springfield area. This person is an energetic, amicable, and highly organized individual who will provide key support to the Management team. The ideal candidate will work both independently and with multiple customers and staff members. This individual will receive training and will have the opportunity to learn about our company and its operations.
This is a great career development opportunity for the right person. We take pride investing and developing our employees to be successful professionals in the parking industry. The ideal candidate will have previous customer service and administrative office experience, while being humble and willing to learn. We are looking for proactive, confident individuals. The candidate will work both independently and with multiple customers, clients and staff members.
REEF Parking specializes in parking management, valet, shuttle, enforcement, meters, engineered designs, automated solutions, and revenue control. Our employee focus ensures enhanced customer service and value driven solutions to maximize our clients parking assets and revenue generation. Our industry experts specialize in Airports, Commercial Buildings,Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Municipalities, Residential, Retail, and Sports/Entertainment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers
- Answer phones
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Provide support as required by the Management team
- Prepare reports and statistical reports, as required
- Data entry and maintenance.
- Create customer accounts in billing system.
- Maintain files, database, calendars, and hard-copy files.
- Maintain accurate records of contacts in the database.
- Provide logistical support for projects and special events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Positive Attitude: Optimistic people with a can-do attitude who confront challenges with enthusiasm.
- Integrity: Those individuals hold themselves to the highest standard, and whose actions call others higher.
- Big Picture Attention to Detail: Our passion for excellence causes us to examine the big picture and firmly understand the why behind everything we do. Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Judgement: Individuals who have the courage to make decisions and demonstrate a high-level of diplomacy,sound judgment, and discretion when dealing with customers, and team.
- Dependable: They show up to work and meetings early, prepared and ready. These individuals can be trusted to get the job done. Exceptional time-management, planning, and administrative skills.
- Strong Communication: We believe in giving honest feedback,holding each other accountable and calling one another higher, towards excellence and integrity. Superior communication and customer service skills
- Technical Aptitude: Computer literacy including MS Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook; experience with customer databases.
Requirements include verifiable work history with a pattern of success along with professional work references.
Job Type: Part Time 27.5 Hrs./Wk.
Hours Mon-Fri 12-5:30
Hours will typically vary between 27.5 and 30 and will occasionally require additional hours up, to 40 hours per week.
Salary: $13.50 to $14.50
- Data Entry: 3 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Springfield, OR (Required)
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Typical start time:
Typical end time: