Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CEO - ShelterCare
|Posted||August 17, 2019|
|Compensation||Depends upon Skills and Experience|
|Company||Hagel & Company|
|Location||499 West 4th Avenue|
Eugene, OR 97401
ShelterCare is a leading provider of shelter and behavioral health services to hundreds of individuals and families who are experiencing and overcoming homelessness in the Lane County area. Founded in 1970, ShelterCare has grown exponentially over the years and has worked to stay on the leading edge of services to its consumers. In 2017-2018 ShelterCare served 1,531 individuals. The organization is highly respected throughout the area and the state of Oregon for the quality of its services.
ShelterCare is governed by a thirteen member volunteer board of top community leaders and listens carefully to a consumer council designed to give consumers a voice in all levels of ShelterCare.
The CEO reports directly to the Board, leads a top quality staff of 122 professionals and is responsible for all day-to-day operations. The new CEO will succeed a highly respected retiring executive who has served the agency and its consumers for more than twenty-seven years.
Total revenue in the 2017-2018 fiscal year was $8,675,796. Support for programs comes from federal, state, and local grants and contracts; United Way; and private and corporate donations. ShelterCare also earns fee-for-service revenue under various contractual arrangements.
ShelterCare provides a caring environment where people find hope and achieve significant success rebuilding their lives.
For More Information About ShelterCare Visit:
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We recognize and respect the amount of time you are about to invest by applying to this open position. If you complete this job application, you will be kept informed via email status updates (and text messages, if you opt in) throughout the evaluation process.
By continuing with this application, you may be asked to answer position-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this posting are our sole intellectual property.
If selected to continue in the evaluation process you will receive an email regarding next steps. If not selected, you will be notified accordingly.
Thank You Again,
Hagel Executive Search
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
- Please see Position Profile at http://www.hagelsearch.com for full description.
- Seven or more years of progressive, measurable senior management and leadership success in a complex nonprofit organization
- Domain knowledge in one or more of ShelterCare’s program areas desired
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Ability to empower, mentor, motivate and engage staff and volunteers
- Excellent communications skills
- Demonstrated commitment to the principles of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Shelter Care is pleased to offer a very competitive compensation package to candidates including health and retirement benefits