Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Newport , OR
1.0 (80 hrs/pp)
- JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE
- Responsible for operations of Respiratory Services department. Responsible for personnel management, budget planning and monitoring, clinical system maintenance/updates, compliance with regulatory requirements and strategic planning.
- DEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION
- Samaritan Health Services Respiratory Therapy team delivers treatment and diagnostic patient care services to critical and non-critical patients. We serve all age groups and patient populations using evidence-based techniques related to the cardiopulmonary system.
- Current registration by National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC -RRT) required.
- Current state of Oregon Respiratory Care License required.
- Five (5) years experience in a clinical role required. Experience in a leadership role preferred.
- ACLS and NRP required within one (1) year of hire.
- Healthcare Provider BLS required.
- PCH Respiratory Therapy:
- PALS required within one (1) year of hire.
- Leadership - Inspires, motivates, and guides others toward accomplishing goals. Achieves desired results through effective people management.
- Conflict resolution - Influences others to build consensus and gain cooperation. Proactively resolves conflicts in a positive and constructive manner.
- Critical thinking – Identifies complex problems. Involves key parties, gathers pertinent data and considers various options in decision making process. Develops, evaluates and implements effective solutions.
- Communication and team building – Leads effectively with excellent verbal and written communication. Delegates and initiates/manages cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS
(1 - 10% of the time)
(11 - 33% of the time)
(34 - 66% of the time)
(67 – 100% of the time)
WALK - INCLINE
CLIMB - LADDER
CLIMB - SCAFFOLDING
SQUAT Static (hold >30 sec)
BEND FORWARD at waist
KNEEL (on knees)
CRAWL (hands & knees)
ENTER & EXIT
PUSH (0-20 pounds force)
PULL (0-20 pounds force)
CLIMB - STAIRS
ROTATE TRUNK Sitting
ROTATE TRUNK Standing
WALK - LEVEL SURFACE
LIFT (Floor to Waist: 0"-36") 0-20 Lbs
LIFT (Waist to Eye: up to 54") 0 - 20 Lbs
LIFT (Knee to chest: 24"-54") 0 - 20 Lbs
LIFT (Overhead: 54" and above) 0 - 20 Lbs
CARRY 1-handed, 0 - 20 pounds
REACH - Forward
REACH - Upward
MANUAL DEXTERITY Hands/wrists