Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinic LPN-Ld-Back Office Sup
at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
1.0 (80 hrs/pp)
- JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE
- Responsible for supervising the daily operations of the clinical staff of a medical clinic. Acts as a liaison between the back office and other clinic departments. Mediates issues between back office staff and physicians as well as other departments in the clinic.
- DEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION
- The Primary Care teams at Samaritan Health Services offer complete health care for all family members from newborns to seniors through their pediatric, family medicine and internal medicine providers. They encourage and offer preventive care, including annual exams, health screenings and counseling regarding health and lifestyle.
- Current unencumbered Oregon Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure required.
- Three (3) years experience in a clinic setting required.
- Previous leadership/supervisory experience required.
- Healthcare Provider BLS required.
- Communication - Effective written and oral communication skills to explain complex issues, exchange information between team members, and tactfully discuss issues. Ability to perform group presentations and listen to and understand complex information and ideas.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to situations that may arise with high risk or diverse patient populations. Ability to adjust actions in relation to others and adapt to offer best possible care to patients.
- Conflict resolution - Ability to proactively resolve conflicts in a positive and constructive manner. Possess the knowledge and skills to handle complaints, settle disputes, and negotiate with others to reach mutually beneficial decisions.
- Problem Solving - Ability to identify complex problems, review related information, employ creativity and alternative thinking to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Time Management - Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work to complete within required time frames and to follow-up on pending issues. Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in dynamic fast-paced environments and under pressure.
- Compliance - Ability to evaluate information to determine compliance with laws, regulations, or standards. Use knowledge and judgment skills to determine whether events or processes comply.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS
(1 - 10% of the time)
(11 - 33% of the time)
(34 - 66% of the time)
(67 – 100% of the time)
WALK - INCLINE
LIFT (Floor to Waist: 0"-36") 40 - 60 Lbs
LIFT (Knee to chest: 24"-54") 20 - 40 Lbs
PUSH (0-20 pounds force)
PULL (0-20 pounds force)
CLIMB - STAIRS
LIFT (Floor to Waist: 0"-36") 0 - 20 Lbs
LIFT (Floor to Waist: 0"-36") 20 - 40 Lbs
LIFT (Waist to Eye: up to 54") 0 - 20 Lbs
LIFT (Overhead: 54" and above) 0 - 20 Lbs
KNEEL (on knees)
REACH - Forward
REACH - Upward
WALK - LEVEL SURFACE
LIFT (Knee to chest: 24"-54") 0 - 20 Lbs
SQUAT Static (hold >30 sec)
BEND FORWARD at waist
ROTATE TRUNK Sitting
ROTATE TRUNK Standing
CARRY 1-handed, 0 - 20 pounds
CARRY 2-handed, 0 - 20 pounds
MANUAL DEXTERITY Hands/wrists