Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Transportation Office Assistant
- Eugene, OR, USA
- Full Time
Who We Are:
GloryBee, a Eugene based, family-owned natural food and product manufacturing and distribution company founded in 1975. We are a dynamic team of individuals focused on providing our customers with quality products and superior customer service. Our firm foundation includes a strategic outlook focused on long-term vitality. We are seeking an innovative, people-focused individual who is ready to work hard and have fun in our local owned family business. We are tobacco and drug free (to include marijuana) at GloryBee.
Your Contributions to the Team:
We are seeking a "new-bee" to join our Transportation team! This highly administrative role will assist the Transportation Dispatcher and Supervisor in tasks needed to support the daily functions of the Transportation office. Common tasks could include procuring freight quotes, invoicing orders, LTL and FTL set-ups, working with 3rd party carriers, and coordinating deliveries with sales.
The Transportation office team is located at 29548 Airport Road and a typical work week of the Transportation Specialist is Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- 2 years of general shipping, transportation, and data entry experience
- Intermediate level skill in Word and Excel
- Strong customer service skills and ability to conduct business with a high degree of professionalism
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Prior experience with Material Requirements Planning (MRP) software a plus!
- Knowledge of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations is helpful!
Why You Should Join the GloryBee Family:
- Dynamic, forward thinking company that is passionate about healthy living, sustainability and quality, natural ingredients and products
- Rewards and recognition for superior performance
- Collaborative environment fostering teamwork and accountability
- Opportunity to work for a company that positively impacts people's lives
- Exceptional benefits program including medical, dental and vision, along with healthy living reimbursements, generous 401(k) match, competitive paid time off and liberal holiday schedules
- You will be embraced by company culture that is very much that of a family and acquire 150+ new "family members"
- Visit our website to learn more https://www.glorybee.com/careers