Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Our Hillsboro, OR Team is growing! We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant who will support the administrative responsibilities for the office and client site. This person will support a diversity of people in a diversity of tasks and responsibilities. Administrative Jack/Jill of all trades. Must be confidant in taking notes in real time during conference calls.If you are a person that likes every day to be different and are highly collaborative, this may be the position for you. Seeking someone with a long term commitment and interest in future growth.
Faithful Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner's Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with many high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful Gould is currently ranked #09 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise-It's our DNA.
- Ensures that all necessary supplies remain available, and orders supplies as necessary.
- Ensures that office's supply expense is in line with budget.
- Acts as a liaison between technology support and office; Handles small/basic technology support functions. Identifies technology support issues and notifies technology support staff as necessary.
- Assists employees with help tickets and special requests for office and/or supplies.
- Manages all employee new hire paperwork and sends to HR.
- Processes all vendor invoices and expense claims to be sent to finance for payment. Codes all invoices and expense claims to a project number or admin code.
- Ensures that vendor invoices and expense claims are approved by the Managing Director or other as per the Authority Matrix.
- Helps organizes all office outings and celebrations within the limits of the budget for the office.
- Manages maintenance of office equipment.
- Ensures billing is done correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all PSRs are sent out to Project Managers.
- Participates in A/R calls and helps with action items as appropriate.
- Performs such other assignments as the Supervisor may deem necessary.
-High school diploma (or equivalent) plus 4 years related experience OR an Associate's Degree in a related field plus two ars related experience.
-Experience in coordination and organizational skills, as position will require interaction with multi-site (multi-region) stakeholders.
-Understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Microsoft Office Suite.
Faithful Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
-Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
-Time-off benefits that start with two weeks' vacation, one week sick leave and 8 paid holidays
-401 (k) with employer match up to 3%
-Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
-Career development opportunities through our corporate university
-Highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
-Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
-Company culture rooted in professionalism, positivity and collaboration.
Faithful Gould,an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed todiversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidatesencouraged to apply. Please view ATKINS EqualOpportunity Statement
Faithful Gould caresabout your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about howwe collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personalinformation to F G, you confirm that you have read and accept our PrivacyNotice.