Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global LAM Account Manager
- Job ID
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
Entegris is seeking a LAM Global Account Manager within the Specialty Chemicals and Engineered Materials (SCEM) Division. This role is responsible for achieving revenue goals, gaining market share and improving profitability levels at assigned key global accounts through executing the Division and Field Operations strategies developed in collaboration with the business units and head of Process Tool Maker sales.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for a significant amount of US and limited global customer engagements with LAM. This professional will focus on superior account management and execution of new product strategies, resulting in Entegris’ recognition as the premier supplier of Technology Enabling and Process Efficiency Solutions.
This role will be relied upon to continue advancement of the relationship between the Entegris SCEM divisional BU and LAM, gain greater customer intimacy, and communicate Entegris’ overall value as a strategic partner. Position is based in the Tualatin, Oregon area.
In this role you will
- Understand and communicate the customer’s business and technology road map and drive teams to develop innovative products, improve product quality, attain/maintain the number one supplier position, and maximize revenue, margin and market share;
- Execute the strategic account plan for LAM - maximize revenue, new product adoptions and key technology engagements specifically for the Entegris SCEM divisional Business Unit;
- Manage account responsibilities for a significant amount of US and some global LAM projects;
- Achieve revenue targets while providing a long-term, sustainable, value-based relationship with Entegris’ strategic accounts;
- Cultivate effective relationships with customers at all levels, focusing on high tier LAM management relationships, enabling the SCEM BU to gain significant preferred supplier status on LAM process equipment;
- Assist SCEM sales and applications teams in DPOR wins with IDM customers globally on LAM equipment;
- Interact successfully at executive customer levels, as well as, procurement, engineering and process development levels to create maximum customer and Entegris Value;
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal departments through communication of customer situations, opportunities and overall market conditions;
- Make recommendations on alternative sales channel options resulting in exponential growth opportunities;
- Collaborate with “virtual” teams leveraging key resources in the field and other areas to maximize success;
- Orchestrate internal action plans based on customer feedback and continuous improvement activities to achieve customer satisfaction;
- Have broad Semiconductor process knowledge and be able to use that knowledge to uncover strategic opportunities at LAM;
- Maintain high level knowledge of Entegris products and applications;
- Availability to travel 25%+, specifically to the San Francisco Bay Area.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- BS in a technical background required;
- MBA or business degree a plus in order to make the complex business decisions required for the organization;
- Previous prior semiconductor process experience highly valued
- Prior experience of employment at LAM a plus;
- Experience of price negotiation/competition analysis;
- P&L knowledge as it applies to key account global management (i.e. Team cost as a % of revenue, samples, training, key account overall margin);
- Demonstrated success in collaborating within virtual / remote teams;
- Proven success in technical sales, marketing and/or field applications roles.
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that’s all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.