Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospice RN Case Manager | Connected Home Health & Hospice | Portland, OR
at Ensign Services
Connected Home Health & Hospice is accepting applications for experienced Hospice RN Case Managers to join our growing Interdisciplinary Hospice Team! Connected Home Health & Hospice RN Case Managers are committed to providing our patients and their families with life-changing service, because that’s what we do. Are you ready to join our collaborative healthcare team and provide compassionate end of life care that brings peace and comfort to our patients and their families? If so, keep reading.
- Part-time, with the potential to full-time
- Compensation based on experience
About the Opportunity
- Initiates and provide Hospice nursing services, treatments and preventive procedures in the home setting
- Observes signs and symptoms and reports to the physician and IDG members any unexpected changes in the patient’s physical or emotional condition
- Teaches, supervises and counsels the Hospice patient and family members about providing care for the patient
- Develops and re-evaluates the patient/family care plan in conjunction with IDG to meet needs and maintain continuity of care
- Follows the policies and procedures of Hospice. Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient-related information in compliance with HIPAA regulations
- Participated in on-call system and is responsible for providing on-call coverage when unavailable for assigned duties
- Valid registered nurse license in Oregon
- Minimum 2 years of hospice experience
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Understanding of Medicare Hospice Benefit, as well as State and Federal regulation is preferred
Connected Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening required.
About the company
Connected Home Health & Hospice is a Medicare certified Home Health and Hospice Agency serving the greater Portland, OR area for over 15 years. Our field-based team of skilled clinicians provide life changing service to patients in their own homes, located throughout the greater Portland area. We pride ourselves on our quality of care and ethical business practices as well as our foundational Core Values of CAPLICO:
- Passion for Learning
- Love One Another
- Intelligent Risk Taking
- Customer Second
To learn more about Connected Home Health & Hospice, please visit our website at www.connectedhh.com
Follow us on Facebook at @ https://www.facebook.com/connectedhomehealthhospice/
Check us out on Instagram @ http://instagram.com/connectedhomehealth_hospice
Connected Home Health & Hospice
7515 Ambassador Place, Suite C
Portland, OR 97220
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.