Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Dexter Axle
- Job ID
- # Positions
Rockwell American, a Dexter company, the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products and related components in the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty and manufactured housing markets, has an opportunity for a Warehouse Person at our distribution facility in Wilsonville, Oregon.
Dexter has been a leading manufacturer of trailer axles, brakes and actuation, along with entrance door and venting products for over 50 years serving the utility trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, manufactured housing, agricultural, marine, and specialty markets. Dexter is headquartered in Elkhart, Indiana employing over 2,800 people and operating 18 manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and Canada (Indiana, Georgia, Oklahoma, California, Tennessee, Texas, Florida, Utah, Ontario, and Alberta). Dexter has achieved its many years of success through a commitment to the principles of superior quality, continuous improvement, and unparalleled customer service. Dexter is a wholly owned subsidiary of DexKo Global, Inc.
For more information about our company, access Dexter's web site at www.dexteraxle.com.
Dexter offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. Dexter’s benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, FSA, HSA, and 401(k) Plan with company contributions.
Perform daily operation of preparing product for distribution.
- Safely operate forklift to move product to and from pallet racks.
- Pick merchandise accurately from pick tickets for each customer.
- Work closely with sales when sold product is damaged or short.
- Pack orders in an orderly manner and close cartons/boxes and prepare for shipping. Including wrapping and marking using established work practices.
- Complete and return pick ticket documents according to established work practices.
- Stage product in loading area.
- Receive merchandise for inbound freight.
- Move received product to assigned location in warehouse. .
- Keep warehouse organized and clean.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Perform other tasks or duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Ability to work on feet and carry objects weighing up to 70lbs. Be able to complete forklift certification.