Craft Brew Alliance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Craft Brew Alliance
Widmer Brothers Brewing, part of Craft Brew Alliance, has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician in Portland, OR. This maintenance position is responsible for the maintenance of all equipment and systems used in the facility.
Specific job duties:
- Supports the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Maintains and repairs of all production systems and equipment which include: pumps, heat exchangers, chillers, boilers, air compressors, conveyors, packaging and process systems, etc.
- Ensures that all work meets prescribed standards of quality and ensures compliance with all laws, safety procedures, policies, and codes.
- Detects and reports to the Supervisor any unusual conditions, defective materials, faulty equipment, and equipment operating or installed incorrectly.
- Calibrates and alters machines according to manufacturer specifications.
- Documents work, calibrations using CMMS.
- Participates in and helps inspectors perform all annual inspections such as boilers, ASME vessels, backflow preventers, etc.
- Ensures tools and cabinets stay in compliance with 6S.
- Participates in safety and performs duties in accordance with company safety policies and procedures.
- Understands and is familiar with LOTO/confined entry
- Maintains attendance and punctuality according to company policy.
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates degree in an industry-related science preferred.
- LME/Journeyman electrician certification is preferred but not required.
- 2+ years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must possess: Understands basic electrical troubleshooting, with the understanding that they are controlled by PLC based control systems (Allen Bradley & Siemens); experience with basic mechanical skills; understands basic PM practices, work order systems, and TPM.
- Experience with CMMS preferred (MP2).
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, schematics, specifications, codes, electrical formulas, and handbooks.
Craft Brew Alliance aims to be the leader in Brewing, Branding and Bringing to Market world-class American Craft Beers. CBA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.